četrtek, 18. oktober 2007

About ME

I'm Vito Semič and I live in Skrilje which is near by Ajdovščina. I'm 21 year old and student of vocational college in Nova Gorica.I like this program and I hope I'll finished it.
In the afternoons I work in the computer shop.There I repair and sell computers.
In my spare time I like to listen to the music and visit some concerts. I love Caribbean, ska,reggae and swing music.
I like to travel to, but first I must finish college and then I'll travel more.
I hope so :)!

2 komentarja:

Saša pravi ...

Where do you work? In Ajdovščina or Nova Gorica? It must be quite demanding to do both - attend school in the morning and work in the afternoon. I wish you good luck with your study and your travelling.

tjas pravi ...

Hey, do you also dancing a swing?
Once I go to the club where dancing swing, I wanted to know how is going this dance, but I have some problems with a counting between steps :) and I despaired. May be one day I pluck up the courage and go again :)